Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thanks for the on-going support

I am sitting alone in the land of the golden arches having a coffee and realizing that their are a some very cool and supportive people in the Mount Pleasant community. I want to thank Victoria Musheff and Sully Witte for their on-going support in my endeavor to raise money for my daughter Halley and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Your support keeps my spirit lifted and keeps me focused on finishing this sometimes daunting mid-life mission. I thank you both for helping me to get the word out and for providing me with a connection to the community that I have come to call home. I also realize that none of this would be possible without the support of my best friend, Bobbi. I miss you a lot more than you will ever truly know.

No comments:

Post a Comment