Monday, March 21, 2011

Last Pics and Entry (Time to put this thing to rest)

Back in Auckland where it all started.  It has been an amazing journey, having traveled up, down and around much of New Zealand, Stewart Island, Tasmania and finally the Sydney area of Australia.  I have challenged myself physically and mentally and have met some of the most interesting and amazing people along the way.   

I got to see my childhood friend Frances, an amazing person with a beautiful family and thanks to Fran I can now say I have hand fed a giraffe and have been attacked by leeches.  But most importantly thanks to so many amazing friends, family and some people I have never met, we raised money for Juvenile Diabetes Research and one day we will find a cure for our daughter Halley and other children affected by this disease.   

Good bye New Zealand.......see you soon Mount Pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment